How do I migrate to US, Canada or Spain?


my wife and I want to migrate to US,Canada or Spain.We want to go and live over there.  We can afford the cost. What should we do in order to be given the visa? Thanks

in progress 2
Anonymous 1 year 2020-06-03T10:31:17+00:00 1 Answer 1623 views 0

Answer ( 1 )

  1. All countries have a means of allowing foreigners to migrate legally. Common among them is Migration through investment. Since you stated that you can afford, then it will be easier for you to migrate to any of the countries you mentioned by investing in the country.

    With as little as 100,000 EUR, you can migrate to Spain to start a business. You can read more from the following link:

    The US and Canada too have investment programs and you need to invest 500,000 to millions of dollars based on several factors. If you tell me about your educational qualification and size of your family, I will be able to advise accordingly.

Leave an answer